Monday, July 8, 2013

Stay Tuned


I apologize for being away. It's hard to believe that over a year has passed since I updated my writing activity. That's partly because there was not much activity. I've been away working full time as a Circulation Manager for a newspaper and the last year I was caring for my sister who battled cancer. She lost that battle in November.

I'm now self-employed by choice and no more hour commute to work. Not that I'm generating income at this point, but I am working on my novel and some other small projects. And as I've learned it's a long and slow process to publication. This will be a short update and the next post I'll let you know all about my third year attending the Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference this May. I will also share next time about some of my friends who have debuted their books.

May you find Words that Inspire!


Daphne Woodall

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what God has in store for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vonda I appreciate your encouragement. I'm very excited. I'm now meeting weekly with Angela Arndt via Skype. We are encouraging and pushing each other. And I sense that God is with me on this writing journey or at least I'm finally listening instead of talking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're back, Daphne! Looking forward to our meetings, to the encouragement and to watching God at work in your life. :)

    ReplyDelete